Get to grips with the basics of Excel. This course will enable you to perform simple calculations with confidence using formulas, navigate around the the Excel ribbon quicker and easier and learn the Excel shortcuts that will make your mouse redundant. See how to format your data to look professional both on screen or printed.
Once your conversant with the basics of Excel this course aims to provide you with the knowledge to use more advanced lookup and logical formulas to find and compare data. You will organise your raw data in Tables, possibly the “must know” formatting feature in Excel, before learning how to analyse it with sorting and advanced filtering. You will also learn how to get started with Pivot Tables and present you data as charts.
Turn unorganized data into useful information and quickly make spreadsheets your friends. Train IT Midlands’s lets people of any technical level learn exactly what they need to know at their own pace. The course starts with Excel fundamentals and then moves on to advanced topics like functions, PivotTables, and macros.
Tel: 0121 364 033
Train IT Midlands Ltd
Mill Lane Kinver
- Photoshop Social Media Graphics10th September 2020 - 4:04 pm
- Adobe Premier Pro – Quickstart Course10th September 2020 - 4:01 pm
- Adobe Photoshop – Introduction10th September 2020 - 3:59 pm
- Adobe InDesign – Introduction10th September 2020 - 3:57 pm
- Adobe Illustrator – Introduction10th September 2020 - 3:55 pm
There are no upcoming events at this time.